Train hard, recover faster!
The brand NormaTec®
The Normatec® Recovery System was created by dr. Laura F. Jacobs,a physician bioengineer (MD, PhD). The system is designed to enhance blood flow and speed recovery, the NormaTec PULSE Massage Pattern employs three key techniques—pulsing, distal release, and gradients—all to maximize your recovery.
The Normatec Pulse Pro 2.0 is today’s most advanced athlete recovery system.
Instead of using static compression (squeezing) to transport fluid out of the limbs, NormaTec Pulse Technology uses dynamic compression (pulsing).
This patented pulsing action more effectively mimics the muscle pump of the legs and arms, greatly enhancing the movement of fluid and metabolites out of the limbs after an intense workout.
Veins and lymphatic vessels have one-way valves that prevent fluid backflow.
Similarly, NormaTec Pulse Technology uses hold pressures to keep fluids from being forced in the wrong direction.
Because of this enhancement, instead of tapering pressure off, the PULSE and PULSE PRO can deliver maximum pressure in every zone.
Because extended static pressure can be detrimental to the body’s normal circulatory flow, Sequential Pulse Technology releases the hold pressures once they are no longer needed to prevent backflow.
By releasing the hold pressure in each zone as soon as possible, each portion of the limb gains maximal rest time without a significant pause between compression cycles.
All this fastens the recovery process and improves your performances. Your muscles recover more quickly, so you can strive for that peak performance in no time.
The device is very compact, which makes it perfect to take it on location with you. That way you can recover minutes after your workout.
More information about scientific studies? Click the link below.
Who uses the NormaTec®?
- Massage therapists
- Everyone with an active lifestyle
How to clean?
To clean the device:
- Wipe down the system with a damp, clean cloth
- Dry thoroughly with a clean cloth
Cleaning the leg, arm and hip attachments:
- Wipe down the legs, arms or hip attachments inside and out with a damp, clean cloth.
- Dry thoroughly with a clean cloth
Do you choose the NormaTec Pulse 2.0 or the NormaTec Pulse Pro 2.0?
What’s the difference between the NormaTec® Pulse 2.0 en de Pulse Pro 2.0?
The NormaTec® Pulse 2.0
The NormaTec® Pulse 2.0 has different compartments, with identical pressure in each compartment. The device has a ‘Zone Boost’ feature, which allows you to lengthen pressure and time in one specific compartment.
The NormaTec® Pulse Pro 2.0
The NormaTec® Pulse Pro 2.0 also has different compartments.
What’s the difference? With the Normatec Pulse Pro you are able to individually adapt the pressure in each compartment. Which allows you to lengthen time and pressure for a specific body part that needs a little extra care.
Both devices feature a bluetooth wireless technology enabled application, allowing you to control your session directly from your phone.
The NormaTec® recovery systeem consist of a control unit and a pair of boots.
< 1.60 m
1.60 m – 1.90 m
> 1.95 m
68 cm – Diameter
73 cm – Diameter
76 cm – Diameter
NormaTec Recovery ‘on the move’
NormaTec didn’t forget about athletes who are always on location.
They designed a Carry Case and a pretty cool Backpack.
Both products have practical compartments to safely store your NormaTec unit and accessories.
Consult your physician before using this product if you have any of the following conditions:
- Acute pulmonary edema
- Acute thrombophlebitis
- Acute congestive cardiac failure
- Acute infections
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Episodes of pulmonary embolism
- Wounds, lesions, or tumors at or near the site of application
- Where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Bone fractures or dislocations at or near the site of application
Benefits to your facility
- Facility typically charge €15–€30 per 30-minute treatment
(and offer discounted 10-packs of treatments or unlimited premier monthly memberships)
- Break even in less then one month at 5 sessions per day per unit
- Creates positive cash flow for 4+ years
- Helps with both member acquisition and retention
GROW YOUR FACILITY
- Attract new clients by marketing NormaTec to local teams/clubs/athletes
- Great for use at events (races, games, open houses)
- Self-sufficient — acts as an extra set of hands while you work with other clients
- Make your business stand out, be the first to offer pro-level technology
- Keep clients coming back and feeling better after grueling workouts